My living room makeover post went live and as promissed, here is the post containing a full list of sources together links (please note this post contains affiliate links where appropriate) on everything in our Living Room Reveal post.
(1) Lighting – Moderna 4 Light Chandelier from Next (2) Rug – 8″x10″ – Trellis Area Rug (3) Deco Round Mirror Tray- M&S (4) Skeleton Frame Roman Numeral Clock (5) Max Benjamin – White Pomegranate candle and diffuser
(1) Carrara Marble Matt Wall Tile, (2) Duroteq Grey Polished Porcelain Tile, (3) Mapegrip D2 Ready Mix Adhesive, (4) Ultracolor Manhattan (Light Grey) 110 Flexible Grout (5) Torus skirting around hearth (6) Timber (7) Tiling Kit (8) Electric Tile Cutter (9) Woodstain – Oak (10) Wooden Pineapple – TK Maxx (11) Max Benjamin – White Pomegranate candle and diffuser (12) Boston Round Ceramic Plant Pot B & Q (13) wall paint – Slate
(1) Cushions- Matalan – Large Velvet Cushion (in blue), Double sided Mongolian Cushion (in cream), Velour Cushion (in grey), stripey cushion – handmade. (2) mirror on the wall customised TK Maxx (3) Monstera Plant (4) plant pot from TK Maxx (4) Dream Decor book by Bright Bazaar (5) Farrow and Ball – How to Decorate Book (6) side board _ small blue table hand painted – Old Fashioned Milk Paint Company and Fusion Mineral Paint (7) Amara – Wool Throw (8) Curtains – Solar Grey Blackout Eyelet Curtains Dunelm (9) Curtain Pole – B & Q
Sofa -Our sofa was ordered on the Isle of Man and is called Grafu Baldai
Omega (made in Lithuania) – see similar corner sofa from M&S
(1) Skeleton Frame Roman Numeral Clock (2) Boston Round Ceramic Plant Pot B & Q (3) Plant from B & Q, (4) Flooring from B & Q- Overture Milano Oak (5) Skirting Boards from The Skirting Board Shop –Torus Oak (6) Lanterns from M & S – find similar here
(1) Pug painting – commission from Meagan Seith @Meigartista (2) Quote custom print (3) tropical leaves in black frame – Graphics Fairy (4) Abstract sea – custom artwork by me (5) Stag Print – B & Q (6) Vincent Van Gogh IRIS – print from the Metropolitan Museum of Art (7) Monstera Leaf – painting by me.
This wall is getting a few more artprints, updated version will follow soon!